This program is designed for Active Duty Air Force and Navy families who have children diagnosed with moderate or severe special needs. LINC, Inc. is contracted by Child Care Aware to implement this program. Respite care provides a needed break for parents who have children diagnosed with special needs.
How Do I Know if I am Eligible?
- The Airman is active duty, including activated Air Guard and Reserve if activated for at least 31 days.
- The exceptional family member (EFM) is enrolled in the EFMP
- The EFM child is birth through 18
- The EFM child is diagnosed with severe or moderate special needs
Where Can I Find More Information?
- LINC EFMP Respite Care Coordinator Shelia Miller by Calling (618) 235-9988 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- EFMP Family Support Coordinator at Scott AFB housed in the Airman and Family Readiness Center
- Visit Scott AFB Facebook EFMP Here
- Click on Military Families and Providers at the following website: